My son Liam was chosen to be one of the finalist at Pinoy Smile December contest. I am asking all of you to please support and vote for my son Liam. It's his first time to join contest and my family is so excited about it.
Please help Liam win this contest..... He is finalist number 22
Here are the rules on how to vote
How to vote
People’s Choice-polls (Click to Vote on People's Choice-polls)
1. Anyone can vote.
2. You can vote through the poll only once for the entire month.
3. You can vote for any number of contestants, but only once through this poll for the whole month.
4. Votes are restricted by IP.
5. Be honest! Don’t spoil the fun! Don’t use bots!
6. Voting will start on December 5, 2009 at 12:01 am; and end on December 31, 2009 at 11:59 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
People’s Choice-comments (You can post your comments HERE)
1. Anyone can post a comment, in addition to a vote in the polls (people’s choice and parents’ choice).
2. Your comment should be one of the following:
- reason you think the child is a winning pinoy smile
- dental tip for the child to have healthy tip
- dental question for Pinoy Smile
3. You can post one comment only once for the entire month.
4. You can post a comment for any number of contestants, but only once for the entire month.
5. You can post a comment at the at the people’s choice polls (name and email address required) or preferably at the child’s solo photo page (gmail, blogger, open id required). Choose only one place to post a comment. Do not comment in both poll and solo photo page.
6. Be honest! Don’t spoil the fun! Don’t use dummy accounts or multiple identities!
7. Voting will start on December 5, 2009 at 12:01 am; and end on December 31, 2009 at 11:59 pm, Pacific Standard Time.