Saturday, September 5, 2009

Congratulations Symone!

Hubby went at Symone's school this morning to get our little girl's report card. I was so excited and curious on how well did she do in school. After an hour, hubby came with a very good news. Symone did very well in school last quarter. Her teacher told hubby that Symone has improved a lot. She is very sociable and responsible in school. Hubby told me that he was so shocked when he found out that our daughter ranked number 1 in her class. Yipee!!! He was even more proud when he saw our child's name in their school's bulletin board.

I am so proud of my little girl! Hard work really pays.....



As a reward, Hubby and I are planning to have a movie night with Symone after having a dinner at her favorite restaurant tonight or tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Symone, you deserve it! Congrats trish for doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Click And Vote For Liam