Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Luck Symone!

My daughter Symone will be having her final exams this week. I am praying and hoping that she will do good on all of her tests. She studied so hard this weekend and I know that her hardwork will pay.

Anyway, Symone's teacher informed us that she will be accelerated next school year. From kinder 2 to Preparatory. I am so proud of my child! My happiness is over flowing and I am really grateful.

Symone is a very sweet little girl. A daughter that any mother could wish for. I love her to pieces!

Another upcoming event... A dear friend of hubby and me will be getting married on the 30th. Symone will be their flower girl. This will be another "FIRST" on my daughter's life. She is so excited! I am now browsing designs online for her gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click And Vote For Liam