Saturday, March 21, 2009

Symone's Last Day of Exams

Today was the last day of Symone's final exams. I think that she did well with her exams. Her teacher gave me Symone's schedule for the rest of the school days till their graduation day. Symone has to go to school for the upcoming weeks for her graduation practices and for the release of her grades. Her graduation will be on the 4th of April. As I said on my previous post, Symone is accelerated to prep, so it is a must for her to take summer classes for her reading skills. Too bad that her summer swimming lessons will be postponed till next summer... :(

Anyway, I just uploaded pictures from camera and saw this...
Symone loves to take pictures and she was the one who took this picture of her with her brother Liam. I was planning to buy a new camera and when she learned that I am looking for a new one she's been begging me to give the old digital camera to her. She told me that she wants to bring the camera to school. I told her that as soon as I got the new cam, the old one will be hers. She is so excited and I can see it in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click And Vote For Liam