Monday, March 23, 2009

My Angels Are Sick

Symone and Liam are sick. It's 2am and I am still awake. I cannot sleep and I am so worried. Hubby and I bought Symone's gown this afternoon. I am so exhausted and tired. We bought few things for the kids and luckily we found the perfect gift for Symone for her graduation. Symone did good last school year and we know that it is alright to give her the gift that she's been asking for since last year. Hubby and I bought a Labrador puppy for her. She wants to have a pet dog since last year. Hubby and I we're kinda hesitant to give her then but just this morning we decide to finally give her the gift that she wanted.

I'll be posting pictures of Symone's new pet soon

By the way Symone named the cute lil pup, BOLT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click And Vote For Liam