Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Weekend!

My kids and I are now at home. Hubby is still at the office and will be home for dinner. Symone will be having her first quarter examinations on Monday so as early as last night I started to review her.

My son Liam is starting to be talkative. He can now say Daddy, Mommy, Lola, Mimi and many more. He can now say Dede if he wants his milk. He is a very active little boy. He love to watch Mr. Bean, Elmo's World and Play with me Sesame.

I am so happy that these past few months my kids are healthy. I have no problems or whatsoever with them.

Tomorrow is Sunday so our plans include going to church in the morning and going to the mall with the kids in the afternoon.


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your day with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Click And Vote For Liam