Friday, August 28, 2009

Mommy Moments - Name Game

mommy moments


Here's a little story about my kids name......

My daughter's name is ELAIZAH SYMONE

Elaizah- Hubby and I got it from my sister's name ELLA and my grandmother's name Eliza

Symone- It's a name I always wanted since I was in high school. I told myself that when the time comes that I will be having a daughter, I will name her SYMONE and thank God I remembered the name just before I gave birth

My son's name is LIAM XYMONE

Liam- from the actor Liam Neeson. I love the name! I searched the meaning and found some infos about it....
This name is a short form of the Irish name Uilliam (William) which is now use independently as a given name. As a Hebrew name, Liam means "my people; I have a nation".

Famous bearers include 'Oasis' singer Liam Gallagher, former Irish Taoiseach or Prime Minister Liam Cosgrave and actor Liam Neeson.

Liam is currently a particularly popular name in New Zealand (#10 in 2006), the Australian states of South Australia and Western Australia (#7 in both in 2006) and the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia (#5), Alberta (#8) and British Columbia (#6).


Xymone - got it from my eldest name. hubby just changed the S from X to make it more unique



8 comments:

  1. boy and girl pala ang kids mo and I do love the name Symone. :)
    There's a celebrity in US,her name is Raven Symone. :)
    MommyMoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name "Liam," too. It's also interesting to note that both your kids' names have Symone (Xymone) in them. That's quite unique! Mine is up, too. Can we also exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique nga ang Xymone. :)

    I like it. :)

    I bet Liam can be a king someday. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you really love the sound "mone" at the end of your children's name.. They have rhyming names ha.. Love it naman..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow pretty names talga mga name ng anak mo. Happy MM! Mine is up too.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. symone and xymone ang ganda naman ng names nila...
    -rache's MM entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i'm a huge fan of Liam Neeson as well. Les Miserables always make me cry haha.

    and Symone is really girly and pretty chic!

    ReplyDelete

Click And Vote For Liam